New Chapter immigration Group provides you with a very high quality immigration services in Canada and will show you how to immigrate .Ms. Zahra Mirabdollahi Khalaji, an ICCRC-CRCIC member in good standing, with the membership number (R515348) is the president of the New Chapter Immigration Group. We are a Global Immigration team based in Vancouver, Canada. Our team of professional immigration lawyers and consultants have been providing immigration services in Canada and all over the world for several years. We help our clients with different immigration programs. New Chapter works with the best immigration lawyers Globally to make sure you have the highest chance of success. Our focus is on different Canadian immigration programs.
We have a proven track record in helping clients to immigrate to Canada through a skilled worker program, investment program, family and spousal sponsorship program. We always do our best to exceed your expectations helping you and your loved ones to immigrate to Canada fast. We are authorized by Immigration and Citizenship Canada to represent you in all Canadian Immigration matters.
- Agri-Food Permanent Residence Pilot Program will be launched in 2020
- The Largest Express Entry Draw of 2019 since January
- Express Entry 2018 report in a glance
- Information and Data campaign Visitor visa applicants from India
- BC PNP Tech Pilot July 2nd 2019 draw
- New Updates on Temporary Resident Permits within Canada
- 270 ITAs has been issued to interested candidates through B.C. PNP draw held June 18 2019
- Celebrate Citizenship this Canada Day
- Request for AMA: Quebec Skilled Worker Programme
- Can I emigrate to Canada and obtain citizenship via an ACCA qualification and a Canadian grandfather?