If you have intention and skills to actively manage a Canadian business, the Entrepreneur Program is a very attractive pathway to Permanent residency for you. Canada is looking to attract businesspeople who will create employment opportunities for Canadian residents and citizens. The Canadian government is aware that Entrepreneur immigration program can positively impact the Canadian economy.
To qualify for this program, applicants should be willing to establish or invest in a business in Canada. In addition, they must have a net worth of at least $300,000.The net worth could belong to your or applicant’s spouses or common-law partner, and it can be cash, or it could be property.
To be eligible for this program, applicants must have these following criteria as well:
- At least two years of experience, managing a profitable business during the last five years preceding the date you submitted your application. The applicant must have controlled at least 25% of the capital equity. This business must meet at least 2 of the following criteria annually:
- Has at least 2 full-time employees
- At least $500,000 worth of sale is in a year
- At least $50,000 net income in a year
- At least $125,000 net assets during the year
Other factors are important in determining the applicant’s eligibility as well such as:
- Applicant’s age and their spouse age
- The nature and duration of the applicant’s training
- Language skills
If the applicant qualifies for the Entrepreneur Program, they can obtain Canadian Permanent Residency for themselves and their family, including spouse and dependent children (children under the age of 22).
According to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the applicants must establish or acquire at least 33.33% quality in Canadian business. they must actively manage that business to get qualified. This business must also create at least one full-time job for a Canadian permanent resident or citizen.
To find out if you are eligible for this program Please Contact us or fill our Assessment Form and one of our best immigration lawyers or consultants will advise you on your next step toward your immigration goal