To apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
Skilled work experience
- at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time paid work
- meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7, and
- take a language test approved by IRCC that shows you meet the level for speaking, listening, reading and writing.
You must have:
- a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, OR
- a completed foreign credential, and
- an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by IRCC. [The report must show your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
For more information about the Federal Skilled Worker Program please contact us . We have a team of the best immigration lawyers in Canada. At New Chapter we are always happy to help you.