New Chapter offers the best Immigration services to its Clients all over the world. We are one of the most reputable Canadian , U.S and Europe Immigration Consulting firms based in Vancouver Canada.
We guarantee that every Immigration application is processed with our best Immigration consultants in Canada, United State and Europe. Our experienced immigration consultants understand their work has a tremendous impact on the lives of the Immigration applicants who desire to immigrate to Canada.
New Chapter Immigration group Services
- Canada, United State,Europe initial Immigration Consultation
- A summary of the eligible categories for which you may qualify
- Preparation of your Immigration application
- Write a business plan and narrative for Business Immigration programs
- Help you buy house or apartment in Canada , United State and many other countries
- Help you to buy a business or start a business in Canada , United State, and many other countries
- Settlement services in Vancouver Canada
Canada, United State and Europe Initial Immigration Consultation:
-We will do a brief assessment and a detailed consultation of your Immigration application needs.
-We offer a free initial consultation, in person, by phone or Skype .
During this complimentary Immigration assessment, we will advise you if you qualify under the category that you have in mind. We will also advise you if you are better qualified under another type of Immigration program even in other countries that you may not be aware.
We always make sure you apply through the best Immigration programs suitable for you.
At the end of this session, you will have a good understanding of your choices for Immigrating to Canada, United State or any other country you wish to immigrate to and the next steps you need to take.
Preparation of your Immigration Application
After we assess your eligibility for our services, we will
-Determine the suitable immigration category you qualify or are eligible
-Provide you with a list of documents required for the application process and carefully review your documents to ensure they are accurately completed.
-Assist in the preparation and submission of your immigration application to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office
-Deposit required fees on your behalf to Immigration Canada (Application Fee & Landing Fee)
-Track your application and communicate with Case Processing Centres and Visa Offices
-Inform and update you on the progress of your file
-Prepare you for your personal interview
-Guide you on your medical procedure-Instruct you on the steps for getting Canadian Visa
Upon Arrival in Canada after your successful Immigration to Canada:
- We will meet you at the airport
- assist you to find housing after arrival
- assist you in applying for your Social Insurance Number (SIN Number)
- assist you in applying for your Health Card
- Assist you in opening a bank account
- Assist you in applying for the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) if applicable
- Help you to sign up for free English and French classes
- Provide guidance on how to get your driving license
- Assist you on purchase or rental of your first property in Canada
- Introduce you to the relevant employment agencies
- Assist with resume preparation
- Assistance where eligible in applying for Canadian citizenship and passport